Light Bars H3 Car LED Headlight Bulb 36W 6000K 4000 Lumens Extremely Bright Chips Conversion Kit – Silver
- Package Included: (4pcs/set)2pcs 9005+2pcs H11 Bridgelux COB LED headlight bulb conversion kit.
- High Power: Top COB LED chips with 72W per pair. Cool White 6000K. High luminous efficacy Flux Up to 8000LM per pair. It’s brighter than your stock Halogen headlights. The latest technology to ensure a perfect beam pattern without any dark spots or foggy light.
- Cooling System: Whole aluminum housing 12,000 RPM Powerful high speed mute fan to ensures your LED Headlight bulbs Over 30,000 hrs of brilliant continuous light.
- Engineering beam pattern design throw light on road evenly at appropriate angle without foggy light Xenon white light reflect road paint/signs better to show clearer road situation.
- Fit for: 2015-2017 Ford F-150. For any customer support, please provide us your vehicles Make/model/year when contacting us to better assist you.
Description– Top reviewed
Deal for you!! Hurry up
WARNING 2015-2017 F150 drivers!
These LED lights are super bright!! My only reason for the 4 stars is for 2015-2017 F150 drivers. The top light bulb (the low beams H11) does NOT fit! This isn’t the company’s fault. It’s LEDs in general, the back piece (the fan that controls cooling) is to large in the 15-17 F150s to allow the lightbulb dust cover to be re-inserted. These rubber covers are extremely important to keep out moisture, dirt etc. Great lights for any vehicle that doesn’t utilized dust covers. If you have a 15-17 F150 check out Sealight LEDs. They are OEM size, work just as great and allow the dust covers to be properly utilized, but they are more pricey. So if you don’t have a 15-17 f150, buy the ones above, just as bright as any others but way cheaper.
DO NOT PURCHASE THEY ARE GARBAGE!!!!!!!
not very pleased with these lights never even got them all installed when they first arrived and one of them was defective supplier sent me another set and they all worked great after install not even a month later one of the bulbs went out already not asking for replacement this time but to be refunded so i can purchase a good set from elsewhere… I highly recommend purchasing different brand if you dont want any issues with your lights
I will buy something better next time. But not those.
I am giving it 2 stars because they are not as bright as I thought they were going to be. And during installation I cut both of my fingers and I bled like crazy due to my blood thinner I am taking. Above the bottom of the bulbs those things can cut you really bad. I didn’t feel the cutting when it was happening. All I saw was blood on my rubber gloves. And they are ok, but not as bright as the high beam.
they work good. but i don’t think they are real bright on low beam. high beam works awesome though. just wish low beam was brighter. but they work well
Upgrade worth buying!
Loved this product! Arrived in time packaged nicely. Installation was a breeze, pretty much plug and play. Night driving in snow and rain is much more clear.
They go out quickly
At first they were great but not even a month and a half after installation they conched out. I dont recommend buying these