BOSS Audio CH6530 Car Speakers – 300 Watts Of Power Per Pair And 150 Watts Each, 6.5 Inch, Full Range, 3 Way, Sold in Pairs, Easy Mounting: Car Electronics
A good pair of coaxial speakers you can use to upgrade your existing sound system without much effort and money.
- CONE: Made From Polyurethane, The CH6530 6.5 Inch Car Speakers Provide a Resilient And Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound With The Advantage Of Long Lasting Speakers
- VOICE COIL: Our Voice Coils Are Able To Withstand High Temperatures Yet Maintain Its Strength And Fatigue Properties Giving Them The Advantage Of Longer Play Times With Lower Weights
- SURROUND: We Use Rubber In A Lot Of Our Speakers. It Has The Ability To Endure Much Punishment Without Any Sign Of Damage. It Compliments The Whole Structure Of The Speaker By Allowing Constant Abuse Where It Is Most Needed, Without The Wear And Tear
- TWEETER: A Piezoelectric Tweeter Is More Resistant To Overloads And Can Be Used Without A Crossover Due To Itsâ€™ Electrical Property.
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems Provides a Powerful 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty So Long As The Purchase Is Made Through Amazon Dot Com
Boss Audio CH6530 Chaos Series 6.5″ 3-way Speaker
3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty valid only on products Sold / Shipped by Amazon.com. This offer is not valid on purchases made from third party market place sellers
Pretty good for stock replacements
I picked these up to replace some blown out rear door speakers in my 2000 Ram 1500. I didn’t want to spend much given that the truck is rough around the edges, and honestly wasn’t expecting a whole lot from sub-$20 speakers.Well, I was pleasantly surprised once they were installed. I’m currently running them off just the power of my Pioneer deck, and they sound great, and have no noticeable distortion even at higher volumes. I’m sure they’d sound better with a small amp, but I’m not gonna try and fool anyone by saying they’d handle crazy wattage without blowing up.If you’re looking for cheap stock replacement speakers, I’d say give them a shot.The only negative I found was that the included wires are very thin, but they were manageable.
I bought these with the Boss audio unit and some rear Pyle speakers. The audio unit only puts out 50 watts per channel so I thought these speakers being able to handle 120 watts per speaker would do the trick. So after spending about an hour taking the doors apart and installing these speakers you can imagine my disappointment when I finally turned on the radio. These speakers distort when the volume is above 75% and just sound horrible for a 3 way speaker. I also installed a sub and amp so with the bass turned down on the audio unit these speakers are tolerable.. I wish I had purchased the Pyle front speakers because the $10 4×6 Pyle speakers in the rear sound way better and don’t have any distortion. These speakers would be ok if you only listen to news or music at a low volume. However if you like to enjoy your music and blast it while driving down the road you will be disappointed.
Speakers sound very good, especially for the money. However one blew within 2 months -outside Amazon 30 day warranty. Company will take back but not pay shipping. Costs as much to ship back as it costs to buy a new one.
Great value for the money
Price was half what I could buy the speakers locally. They arrived quickly and installed easily into my HHR. They sound good and have been in for almost a month. The speakers get a little fuzzy at high sound levels, but much higher than average listening levels. All four door speakers in the car have died. I thought it was the radio, but NO – Chevy speakers suck. I’m buying 2 more to replace the rear dead factory ones.
Your ears will thank you.
Used these to replace the factory speakers in my 2008 Chevrolet Silverado. They work great a day seem to be good quality. The ole work truck is now a beats lab and the envy of the neighborhood ruffians who blast their Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer all day.
Does not fit a 2001 Civic without modification
Nice speakers for the price BUT ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A DIRECT FIT for the front speakers on a 2001 Honda Civic as the add suggests. I had to order some ‘adapter ring’ from another vendor and still drill new screw locations. PITA that I happily would have paid extra to avoid if I knew ahead of time. Sounded much better than factory speakers once all was said and done.